This year's goal is $15,000. Our Christmas Offering supports several projects during November and December. These include:
- a family-style Christmas party, including a meal and gifts for every child at The South Texas Children's Home (STCH)
- an appreciation meal for employees of the Klein Therapeutic Education Program TEP, a very specialized education campus, as well as gifts for the children at TEP.
- Living Water International – a donation for a water well in a community in desperate need of fresh water.
- CORELUV Orphanage in Haiti – a donation for the rescue and continued care of the orphan children in Haiti.
- provide help for families in need in our community, inside and outside our church.