Creek Kids is the Children's Ministry of The Church at Creek's End for kids in grade levels K–5th.
Creek Kids meets on Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00 AM upstairs. Don’t miss the fun and excitement! Each weekend we enjoy worshiping our amazing God through music, games, interactive activities, Bible Study, prayer and small group lesson time. Invite your friends and neighbors to share in this awesome hour with God!
Creek Kids Mission Statement:
Our goal is to teach children that God loves them. We strive to instill in them a joyful passion to share God’s love with others by learning His Word through Bible stories, ministry projects, and developing a personal relationship with Jesus.
Current and Upcoming Activities
AWANA: AWANA resumes meeting on January 6. Children ages 2 years through 5th grade are invited to join us every Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00 as we grow in our relationships with God through memorizing Bible verses, game time, and large group lesson time.
AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed (2 Timothy 2:15). The goal of AWANA is to reach elementary-age students for Christ, to train them to understand and rightly handle the Word of truth, to love Him and to love others, all in a context of fun and excitement.
- PUGGLES – age 2 by Aug 31, 2020 – 3 yrs old
- CUBBIES – age 3 yrs old by Aug 31, 2020, through 4 yrs old
- SPARKS – K – 2nd Grade
- TRUTH AND TRAINING (T&T) - 3rd – 5th Grade
- Check-in: 6:15 PM
- Club Starts: 6:30 PM
- Opening Ceremony (5 min) -The purpose of the Opening Ceremony is to bring clubbers together at the beginning of the evening.
- Game Time - Game Time is a highly charged and fast moving time of recreation and competition providing structured fun that interests kids and teaches them the value of teamwork and acceptance.
- Handbook Time - Handbook Time is devoted to scripture memorization, explanation, and learning. Leaders provide one-on-one time with the clubbers answering their questions and listening.
- Council Time - Council time is a worship experience and presentation of the Bible appropriate to the needs of children, and includes praise and singing along with a Bible-themed message to the clubbers.
- Club Ends: 8:00 PM (Parents Pick-up)
Registration and Cost
- Cost to register is $50/clubber, which covers handbook, club vest/shirt, supplies, awards and snacks.
- We will accept children until our adult to child ratio is full.
- Online Registration and payment is available here: AWANA Registration. For questions or concerns regarding payment, please contact Ray McNulty or Tim Seippel.
- Optionally, you can print the Registration Form to complete manually and turn in at Creek's End with your check. (Make check payable to The Church at Creek's End; include AWANA and child's name in the memo field.)
Medical Liability Release — A completed medical release form is required for each child participating in AWANA. Download: AWANA Medical Liability Release Form.
Communications — To stay updated on AWANA club information or changes, please check the appropriate boxes below and enter your contact information.
If you have additional questions about AWANA, contact Ray or Kathy McNulty at 703-408-5290 or 832-431-6703.