Don't keep the Creek's End EPIC Experience all to yourself. Remember that Life Change is for everyone. Life change represents what we value. Those two words express everything we are about. How does life change occur? It occurs primarily through your Participation in spreading the Image of Christ in our community. Life change occurs as we Connect with our community and with those who participate here on our campus.
How Can I Give?
Commitment is the key word. Obviously our "partners" have made a commitment to participate by attending, giving their time as team members in our ministries, and by serving in our community.
However, the foundation for all we do is the financial commitment provided
by our "Participating Partners" and by people like you.
EPIC Giving Challenge
You can begin to support Life Change in our community by:
- Giving What You Can: It is most important to make a commitment to give something on a regular basis.
Little is much when God is in it.
- Biblical Giving: Giving ten percent of your income on a regular basis, which is the Biblical example called tithing.
Giving ten percent leaves you with ninety percent.
- Offerings: You may also give above ten percent. Giving above ten percent will allow us to continue to move forward with our long range plans for community impact and facility expansion.
This commitment allows us to plan for the future.
- Which is the most important?
The one you can commit to do on a regular basis.
Thank you for supporting "Life Change" at The Church at Creek's End
Online Giving through PayPal using your Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal Account
There are three straightforward steps to giving online. The process is simple and secure, and will only take a few minutes. We are a non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.
- You can choose to make a one-time donation or a recurring donation by selecting the appropriate tab below. Choose the desired Fund, then enter the amount of your contribution (with decimal point) and click on the corresponding button to submit your contribution. (Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a one-time donation; you may use your debit or credit card. However, to set up recurring donations you will need to use or create a PayPal account.)
- Once you click the selected button below to submit your contribution, you will be directed to PayPal's website. Please follow the instructions on your screen to complete your donation.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation and receipt for your donation, which you can use for tax purposes. Thank you in advance!
Make a One-Time Donation
To make a one-time gift, please enter the amount of your contribution in the field below and click the button to submit. You can add one-time gifts for different fund designations in one session — just click on View Cart to complete the process. With this option you will need to return to our website each time you wish to make a gift.
Make a Recurring Donation
Use the appropriate button below if you would like to set up a recurring donation for automatic giving —in the amount you specify— every week, every two weeks or every month. This is the most convenient way for you to donate.